2. You place your order by clicking the ‘Order’ button below the template you’d like. Then, complete the order form.
3. We confirm receipt of your order by contacting you.
4. You get a checklist of materials we require (e.g. logo, text, payment, etc).
5. After we receive your materials, we produce a draft version of your e-card (i.e. the initial prototype). If you require changes, 2 rounds of revisions are included at no additional charge.
6. You get your e-card files.
7. You put your e-card on your website (i.e. hosting your e-card). Order our Temporary E-Card Hosting service and and let us handle the hosting.
8. You deliver your e-card to your recipients by sending a link in an email. Your recipients can click the link to view the e-card in their web browser. Order our E-Card Delivery Service and let us handle the sending.